- Bible Reference: Judges 5:16
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3427 Used 1 time
ABO'DE, preterit tense of abide
ABO'DE, noun [See Abide.]
1. Stay; continuance in a place; residence for a longer or shorter time.
2. A place of continuance; a dwelling; a habitation.
3. To make abode to dwell or reside.
ABO'DE, verb transitive [See Bode.] To foreshow.
ABO'DE, verb intransitive To be an omen
ABO'DEMENT, noun [from body.] A secret anticipation of something future.