- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H8432 Used 2 times
AMONGST', preposition [Gr. See Mingle.]
1. In a general or primitive sense, mixed or mingled with; as tares among wheat.
2. Conjoined or associated with, or making part of the number.
Blessed art thou among women. Luke 1:1.
3. Of the number; as, there is not one among a thousand, possessing the like qualities.