- Bible Reference: Exodus 36:22
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: No
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: No
E'QUALLY, adverb In the same degree with another; alike; as, to be equally taxed; to be equally virtuous or vicious; to be equally impatient, hungry, thirsty, swift or slow; to be equally furnished.
1. In equal shares or proportions. The estate is to be equally divided among the heirs.
2. Impartially; with equal justice.