- Bible Reference: Isaiah 47:13
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H2320 Used 1 time
MONTHLY, adjective Continued a month or performed in a month; as the monthly revolution of the moon.
1. Done or happening once a month, or every month; as the monthly concert of prayer; a monthly visit.
MONTHLY, adverb Once a month; in every month. The moon changes monthly
1. As if under the influence of the moon; in the manner of a lunatic. [Not used.]