- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
OVERSEE', verb transitive
1. To superintend; to overlook, implying care.
2. To pass unheeded; to omit; to neglect. [Not used.]
OVERSEE'N, participle passive
2. Mistaken; deceived. [Not used.]
1. One who overlooks; a superintendent; a supervisor.
2. An officer who has the care of the poor or of an idiot, etc.