- seventh used 120 times.
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
1. The ordinal of seven; the first after the sixth.
On the seventh day God ended his work which he had made, and he rested on the seventh day from all the work which he had made. Genesis 2:2.
2. Containing or being one part in seven; as the seventh part.
1. The seventh part; one part in seven.
2. In music, a dissonat interval or heptachord. An interval consisting of four tones and two major semitones, is called a seventh minor. An interval composed of five tones and a major semitone, is called a seventh major.
SEV'ENTHLY, adverb In the seventh place.