- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
SPRINGING, participle present tense Arising; shooting up; leaping; proceeding; rousing.
Sprining use, in law, a contingent use; a use which may arise upon a contingency.
1. The act or process of leaping, arising, issuing or proceeding.
2. Growth; increase. Psalms 65:10.
3. In building, the side of an arch contiguous to the part on which it rests.