- Bible Reference: Jeremiah 14:5
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3205 Used 1 time
CALVE, verb intransitive
1. To bring forth young, as a cow.
2. In a metaphorical sense, and sometimes by way of reproach, as when applied to the human race, to bring forth; to produce.
CALVER, verb transitive To cut in slices.
CALVER, verb intransitive To shrink by cutting, and not fall to pieces.
CALVES-SNOUT, noun A plant, snap-dragon, antirrhinum.