- endless used twice.
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: No
END'LESS, adjective [See End.] Without end; having no end or conclusion; applied to length, and to duration; as an endless line; endless progression; endless duration; endless bliss.
1. Perpetual; incessant; continual; as endless praise; endless clamor.
END'LESSLY, adverb Without end or termination; as, to extend a line endlessly
1. Incessantly; perpetually; continually.
END'LESSNESS, noun Extension without end or limit.
1. Perpetuity; endless duration.