- faithless used 4 times.
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: No
- G571 Used 4 times
1. Without belief in the revealed truths of religion; unbelieving.
O faithless generation. Math 18.
2. Not believing; not giving credit to.
3. Not adhering to allegiance or duty; disloyal; perfidious; treacherous; as a faithless subject.
4. Not true to a master or employer; neglectful; as a faithless servant.
5. Not true to the marriage covenant; false; as a faithless husband or wife.
6. Not observant of promises.
Yonder faithless phantom.
1. Unbelief, as to revealed religion.
2. Perfidy; treachery; disloyalty; as in subjects.
3. Violation of promises or covenants; inconstancy; as of husband or wife.