- Bible Reference: Psalms 139:14
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3372 Used 1 time
1. Timorously; in fear.
In such a night did Thisbe fearfully o'ertrip the dew.
2. Terribly; dreadfully; in a manner to impress terror.
There is a cliff, whose high and bending head looks fearfully on the confined deep.
3. In a manner to impress admiration and astonishment.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalms 139:14.