- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
JUST'LY, adverb [from just.] In conformity to law, justice or propriety; by right. The offender is justly condemned. The hero is justly rewarded, applauded or honored.
1. According to truth and facts. His character is justly described.
2. Honestly; fairly; with integrity; as, to do justly Micah 6:8.
3. Properly; accurately; exactly.
Their feet assist their hands, and justly beat the ground.