- perilous used once.
- Bible Reference: 2 Timothy 3:1
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: No
- G5467 Used 1 time
PER'ILOUS, adjective Dangerous; hazardous; full of risk; as a perilous undertaking; a perilous situation.
1. Vulgarly used for very, like mighty; as perilous shrewd.
2. Smart; witty; as a perilous [parlous boy.]
[Vulgar and obsolete.]
PER'ILOUSLY, adverb Dangerously; with hazard.
PER'ILOUSNESS, noun Dangerousness; danger; hazard.