- right used 359 times.
- righteousness used 302 times.
- righteousness' used 4 times.
- righteousnesses used 3 times.
- rightly used 4 times.
- First Reference: Genesis 27:36
- Last Reference: 2 Timothy 2:15
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
Webster's 1828 Dictionary
1. According to justice; according to the divine will or moral rectitude; as duty rightly performed.
2. Properly; fitly; suitably; as a person rightly named.
3. According to truth or fact; not erroneously. He has rightly conjectured.
4. Honestly; uprightly.
Thou didst not rightly see.
6. Straightly; directly. [Not in use.]