- riotous used 3 times.
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
1. Luxurious; wanton or licentious in festive indulgences; as riotous eaters of flesh. Proverbs 23:20.
2. Consisting of riot; tumultuous; partaking of the nature of an unlawful assembly; seditious.
3. Guilty of riot; applied to persons.
1. With excessive or licentious luxury.
2. In the manner of an unlawful assembly; tumultuously; seditiously.
RI'OTOUSNESS, noun The state or quality of being riotous.