- Bible Reference: Psalms 78:72
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H8394 Used 1 time
1. Knowing; well versed in any art; hence, dextrous; able in management; able to perform nicely any manual operation in the arts or professions; as a skillful mechanic; a skillful operator in surgery.
2. Well versed in practice; as a skillful physician.
It is followed by at or in; as skillful at the organ; skillful in drawing.
SKILL'FULLY, adverb With skill; with nice art; dextrously; as a machine skillfully made; a ship skillfully managed.
SKILL'FULNESS, noun The quality of possessing skill; dextrousness; ability to perform well in any art or business, or to manage affairs with judgement and exactness, or according to good taste or just rules; knowledge and ability derived from experience.