- Bible Reference: Acts 18:6
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: No
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: No
OPPO'SED, participle passive s as z.
1. To act adversely; with against; as, a servant opposed against the act. [Not used.]
2. To object or act against in controversy.
OPPO'SED, participle passive
1. Set in opposition; resisted.
2. adjective Being in opposition in principle or in act; adverse.
Certain characters were formerly opposed to it.